A great, creative theme with attention to detail can really make an unforgettable event. Strangely, I never had a big themed shower myself, but of the ones that I attended, my favorites have been those with fun, cute themes! So, I rounded up a variety of creative shower theme ideas from around the Internet. Some are very detailed and elaborate, some are simple and easy, some are for girls, some are for boys and others are gender neutral. But, there is something for everyone on this list.
1. If you are looking for a cute sports-themed shower for a boy or have a golf-lover in your life, this golf-themed shower fits the bill!
2. Cupcakes are sweet little desserts, so, why not plan a shower theme around them?! Check out this cupcake shower for some great ideas and for all the amazing flavors of cupcakes served!
3. I love creative party names: “Cirque-du-Bebe” is clever and fun!
4. This Baby Brooklyn shower had the whole theme planned around the baby’s name. Very unique and fun!
5. There is something so special about old, classic baby items. A vintage baby shower theme is ideal for a very sweet shower!
6. Our oldest’s nursery was done in a jungle theme. So, I would have absolutely loved this jungle themed baby shower! Don’t forget to look for free printables on this site!
7. A classic toy, like a sock monkey, can make for a great theme to plan around. This sock monkey baby shower from Project Nursery was perfectly styled!
8. Have you been to any co-ed baby showers?! I think it is a great idea, and what better theme for one than a “BabyQ“?! Any shower that has the men drinking from baby bottles had to have been a great time!
9. This “She’s About to Pop” shower has SO many fun details, and is an ideal way to plan the shower around the mom-to-be!
10. And, last but certainly not least, are you a Dr. Seuss fan? “Oh the Places You’ll Go” is such a sweet theme! And, you can also learn how to make some cute pinwheels from this post!